San Francisco – The Addison – Premiere Queen Studio
Property Code : LQSFCA005
Experience the epitome of comfort in our premiere studios, where spacious living meets cozy luxury. Unwind on a comfy queen-size bed with a memory foam mattress, indulge your culinary desires in a full kitchen, and refresh in the euro-style bathroom—all within a generous 516 square feet of living space. Nestled in the heart of Pacific Heights, your residence is the perfect place to call home.
Immerse yourself in an unforgettable local experience at our corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net. The Pacific Heights property goes beyond with amenities like a kitchenette, stovetop, and refrigerator, creating an ideal haven. Explore the vibrant surroundings, including Japantown and the CPMC Pacific Heights Outpatient Center, with easy access to restaurants and popular attractions. Additionally, our tech-enabled apartments offer the convenience of self-check-in at 4 pm.
In addition to your private space, you can enjoy the building’s shared amenities:
– Backyard lounge with fire pits and comfortable seating
– BBQ grills
– Though we do not provide parking, corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net The Addison is conveniently located across the street from the Sacramento and Buchanan bus stop, where Bus 1 can take you to major stops downtown. Paid public parking options are also available nearby.
– Corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net welcomes your furry friends! One dog or cat is allowed per unit, and a pet fee of $15 per day will apply. Please refer to our Guest Accommodation Agreement regarding the dog breeds we allow at our property.
– This property does not have luggage storage.
– Daily housekeeping services are only provided upon request at an additional cost per cleaning.
Things to do:
Pacific Heights is one of the most high-end and well-known neighborhoods in SF! Shop with abandon or dine at some of the city’s most exciting and delicious restaurants before you visit the twin Lafayette and Alta Plaza Parks on either side of the property. You’re also just a few miles from all the area’s biggest attractions, including Union Square, Chinatown, and Pier 39.
Don’t miss out on our favorite neighborhood spots:
– Lafayette Park, 395 feet away
– Fillmore Street, 0.3 miles away
– The Natural Market (grocery), 0.3 miles away
– B. Patisserie, 0.7 miles away