San Francisco – The Addison – Executive Queen Loft
Property Code : LQSFCA006
Experience the brilliance of our executive lofts, flooded with natural light from beautiful skylights that grace the 379 square feet of living space. Your comfort is our priority, featuring a snug queen-size memory foam bed, a full kitchen equipped with a Keurig, an in-unit washer/dryer, and euro-style bathrooms stocked with complimentary toiletries.
Indulge in the charm of living like a local at our corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net. Our Pacific Heights property goes beyond with amenities like a kitchenette, stovetop, and refrigerator, creating an ideal homey atmosphere. Situated near Japantown and the CPMC Pacific Heights Outpatient Center, you’ll have convenient access to a plethora of restaurants and popular attractions. Plus, enjoy the hassle-free experience of self-check-in at 4 pm with our tech-enabled apartments.
In addition to your private space, you can enjoy the building’s shared amenities:
– Backyard lounge with fire pits and comfortable seating
– BBQ grills
– Though we do not provide parking, corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net The Addison is conveniently located across the street from the Sacramento and Buchanan bus stop, where Bus 1 can take you to major stops downtown. Paid public parking options are also available nearby.
– Corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net welcomes your furry friends! One dog or cat is allowed per unit, and a pet fee of $15 per day will apply. Please refer to our Guest Accommodation Agreement regarding the dog breeds we allow at our property.
– This property does not have luggage storage.
– Daily housekeeping services are only provided upon request at an additional cost per cleaning.
Things to do:
Pacific Heights is one of the most high-end and well-known neighborhoods in SF! Shop with abandon or dine at some of the city’s most exciting and delicious restaurants before you visit the twin Lafayette and Alta Plaza Parks on either side of the property. You’re also just a few miles from all the area’s biggest attractions, including Union Square, Chinatown, and Pier 39.
Don’t miss out on our favorite neighborhood spots:
– Lafayette Park, 395 feet away
– Fillmore Street, 0.3 miles away
– The Natural Market (grocery), 0.3 miles away
– B. Patisserie, 0.7 miles away