San Francisco – The Addison – Classic Queen Studio
Property Code : LQSFCA003
Step into comfort and convenience in our classic studios, where 284 square feet of living space are meticulously designed for your needs. Enjoy the functionality of a fully equipped kitchen featuring a full refrigerator, stovetop, toaster, and Keurig. Unwind in a queen-size memory foam bed, and refresh in the euro-style bathroom with complimentary toiletries. The added convenience of an in-unit washer and dryer ensures a seamless living experience.
Discover the charm of living like a local at our corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net, particularly at our Pacific Heights property. This space boasts a kitchenette, stovetop, and refrigerator, creating an ideal home away from home. Located in the heart of the area, you’ll find Japantown, CPMC Pacific Heights Outpatient Center, and easy access to a variety of restaurants and popular attractions.
Embrace the ease of self-check-in at 4 pm with our tech-enabled apartments, promising you a memorable and stress-free stay.
In addition to your private space, you can enjoy the building’s shared amenities:
– Backyard lounge with fire pits and comfortable seating
– BBQ grills
– Though we do not provide parking, corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net The Addison is conveniently located across the street from the Sacramento and Buchanan bus stop, where Bus 1 can take you to major stops downtown. Paid public parking options are also available nearby.
– Corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net welcomes your furry friends! One dog or cat is allowed per unit, and a pet fee of $15 per day will apply. Please refer to our Guest Accommodation Agreement regarding the dog breeds we allow at our property.
– This property does not have luggage storage.
– Daily housekeeping services are only provided upon request at an additional cost per cleaning.
Things to do:
Pacific Heights is one of the most high-end and well-known neighborhoods in SF! Shop with abandon or dine at some of the city’s most exciting and delicious restaurants before you visit the twin Lafayette and Alta Plaza Parks on either side of the property. You’re also just a few miles from all the area’s biggest attractions, including Union Square, Chinatown, and Pier 39.
Don’t miss out on our favorite neighborhood spots:
– Lafayette Park, 395 feet away
– Fillmore Street, 0.3 miles away
– The Natural Market (grocery), 0.3 miles away
– B. Patisserie, 0.7 miles away