Pittsburgh – The Maverick – Standard – King Room
Property Code : LQPPA006
Experience the chic ambiance of our thoughtfully decorated hotel rooms, complete with a custom-made latex mattress, distinctive artwork, a spacious bathroom, a comfortable workspace, a flatscreen TV with high-speed Wi-Fi, and an in-unit Keurig for your morning brew.
Situated in the vibrant heart of Pittsburgh’s burgeoning East Liberty neighborhood, The Maverick is surrounded by the city’s premier attractions, delectable eateries, shopping havens, and lively nightlife spots. Originally constructed as the Pittsburgh YMCA, our storied building seamlessly combines easy access to desirable destinations with comfort and convenience. Explore the modern amenities of our tech-enabled apartments, featuring self-check-in starting at 4 pm, ensuring a seamless and enjoyable stay.
In addition to your private space, you can enjoy the building’s shared amenities:
(Please note that these spaces are not owned and managed by corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net)
– Co-working space and lounge
– Two event spaces located at the lobby level
– There is no on-site parking at this corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net, but public garages and street parking are available nearby.
– This property does not have luggage storage.
– Daily housekeeping services are only provided upon request at an additional cost per cleaning.
Things to do:
East Liberty is one of Pittsburgh’s most invigorating neighborhoods, given its trendsetting shops and hot restaurants, especially in nearby Bakery Square. Admire the city’s historic charm from many of its established landmarks, such as the Kelly Strayhorn Theater and the East Liberty Presbyterian Church. Uptown is just a short drive away, along with popular destinations such as the Carnegie Museum of Natural History and The University of Pittsburgh.
Don’t miss out on our favorite neighborhood spots:
– Square Cafe, 0.2 miles away
– Primanti Bros. Restaurant and Bar, 0.4 miles away
– Trader Joe’s, 0.5 miles away
– The Frick Pittsburgh (art museum), 1.9 miles away
– Frick Park, 2.0 miles away