Pittsburgh – The Maverick – King Suite
Property Code : LQPPA004
Indulge in luxury with our exquisite king suites, complete with inviting sitting areas, custom-made latex beds, and in-unit Keurig machines. For a touch of pampering, unwind in the opulent clawfoot tub.
Nestled in the vibrant heart of Pittsburgh’s burgeoning East Liberty neighborhood, The Maverick is surrounded by the city’s premier attractions, dining gems, shopping havens, and vibrant nightlife spots. Originally constructed as the Pittsburgh YMCA, our storied building seamlessly combines easy access to desirable destinations with comfort and convenience. Explore the modern conveniences of our tech-enabled apartments, offering self-check-in starting at 4 pm, ensuring a seamless and enjoyable stay.
In addition to your private space, you can enjoy the building’s shared amenities:
(Please note that these spaces are not owned and managed by corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net)
– Co-working space and lounge
– Two event spaces located at the lobby level
– There is no on-site parking at this corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net, but public garages and street parking are available nearby.
– This property does not have luggage storage.
– Daily housekeeping services are only provided upon request at an additional cost per cleaning.
Things to do:
East Liberty is one of Pittsburgh’s most invigorating neighborhoods, given its trendsetting shops and hot restaurants, especially in nearby Bakery Square. Admire the city’s historic charm from many of its established landmarks, such as the Kelly Strayhorn Theater and the East Liberty Presbyterian Church. Uptown is just a short drive away, along with popular destinations such as the Carnegie Museum of Natural History and The University of Pittsburgh.
Don’t miss out on our favorite neighborhood spots:
– Square Cafe, 0.2 miles away
– Primanti Bros. Restaurant and Bar, 0.4 miles away
– Trader Joe’s, 0.5 miles away
– The Frick Pittsburgh (art museum), 1.9 miles away
– Frick Park, 2.0 miles away