Pittsburgh – The Maverick – ADA – King Room
Property Code : LQPPA010
Discover the comfort of our ADA-accessible rooms, providing 469 square feet of living space, custom-made latex beds, and expansive bathrooms equipped with accessibility features. Elevators ensure easy access to all units.
Situated in the vibrant heart of Pittsburgh’s burgeoning East Liberty neighborhood, The Maverick is surrounded by the city’s finest attractions, eateries, shopping venues, and vibrant nightlife spots. Originally constructed as the Pittsburgh YMCA, our historic building seamlessly combines easy access to desirable destinations with comfort and convenience. Our tech-enabled apartments offer self-check-in starting at 4 pm, enhancing your experience with modern conveniences.
In addition to your private space, you can enjoy the building’s shared amenities:
(Please note that these spaces are not owned and managed by corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net)
– Co-working space and lounge
– Two event spaces located at the lobby level
– There is no on-site parking at this corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net, but public garages and street parking are available nearby.
– This property does not have luggage storage.
– Daily housekeeping services are only provided upon request at an additional cost per cleaning.
Things to do:
East Liberty is one of Pittsburgh’s most invigorating neighborhoods, given its trendsetting shops and hot restaurants, especially in nearby Bakery Square. Admire the city’s historic charm from many of its established landmarks, such as the Kelly Strayhorn Theater and the East Liberty Presbyterian Church. Uptown is just a short drive away, along with popular destinations such as the Carnegie Museum of Natural History and The University of Pittsburgh.
Don’t miss out on our favorite neighborhood spots:
– Square Cafe, 0.2 miles away
– Primanti Bros. Restaurant and Bar, 0.4 miles away
– Trader Joe’s, 0.5 miles away
– The Frick Pittsburgh (art museum), 1.9 miles away
– Frick Park, 2.0 miles away