Palo Alto, California – Standard – Queen Room
Property Code : LQPAC001
Indulge in comfort and convenience within our 180 sqft hotel rooms, featuring a plush memory foam queen bed, Nespresso coffee makers, Malin+Goetz bath products, and ultra-high-speed WiFi.
Immerse yourself in the best of Palo Alto during your stay at Corporate Housing by LivingQuarters.net. Our Palo Alto location is just steps away from restaurants and local shops, and a short drive to Stanford and other sought-after destinations, including world-class company headquarters. Whether you’re here to explore or seeking a break from San Francisco or San Jose, let Corporate Housing by LivingQuarters.net Palo Alto be your destination for rest and rejuvenation. Our tech-enabled apartments offer the convenience of self-check-in at 4 pm, ensuring a seamless start to your stay.
In addition to your private space, you can enjoy the shared building amenities
– Community room
– Sun deck lounge
– Corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net Palo Alto is located just off the busy El Camino Real thoroughfare. To help you get a great night’s sleep, we provide earplugs and a noise machine in each unit.
– We welcome our furry friends to stay with us! Only one dog or cat is allowed per unit, and a pet fee of $15 per day will apply. Please refer to our Guest Accommodation Agreement regarding the dog breeds we allow at our property.
– There are no elevators at this Corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net.
– This property does not have luggage storage, a pool, or a gym.
– This property has limited complimentary parking (one car per reservation). Nearby street parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
– Daily housekeeping services are only provided upon request at an additional cost per cleaning.
Things to do:
Corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net Palo Alto has endless options outside its doors with easy access to shops, restaurants, parks, and popular destinations. Our locale offers proximity to countless attractions, from Stanford University to the Baylands Nature Preserve. History, art, nature, culinary adventures, and outdoor activities await our discerning guests. The real question is: how long can you stay with us?
Don’t miss some of our favorite neighborhood spots:
– California Avenue Farmer’s Market, 0.6 miles away
– Mollie Stone’s Markets, 0.9 miles away
– Hoover Tower, 2.2 miles away
– Los Altos History Museum, 3.7 miles away
– Computer History Museum, 6 miles away