Florida- El Paseo – Queen Room
Property Code : LQMBFL001
Discover the perfect haven for your Miami Beach getaway in our standard queen rooms. Each room is thoughtfully appointed with a queen-size memory foam mattress, a Keurig coffee maker, complimentary Public Goods toiletries, and a flatscreen TV for your utmost comfort. Situated on Espanola Way, this enchanting hotel provides an ideal retreat for your South Beach vacation.
Immerse yourself in the seamless rhythm of LivingQuarters.net El Paseo’s corporate housing, where exhilarating experiences unfold from sunrise to sundown. Nestled on the storied street of Española Way, our corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net El Paseo places you in the heart of the action. Explore the vibrant paths around South Beach, adorned with a mix of music, art, and curiosities. Just steps away from our property, embrace the lively energy of Miami Beach, whether you’re soaking up the sun or immersing yourself in its vibrant nightlife. Our tech-enabled apartments provide the convenience of self-check-in at 4 pm, ensuring a seamless start to your stay.
In addition to your private space, you can enjoy the building’s shared amenities:
Building amenities include:
– Concierge Closet (for self-service replenishment of amenities)
– Ice machine
– Parking is available for a fee of $40.00 per vehicle, per day, subject to tax. Larger vans, trucks, and tour buses are subject to oversize fees.
– Corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net welcomes your furry friends! One dog or cat is allowed per unit, and a pet fee of $15 per day will apply. Please refer to our Guest Accommodation Agreement regarding the dog breeds we allow at our property.
– This property does not have luggage storage.
– Daily housekeeping services are only provided upon request at an additional cost per cleaning.
Things to do:
At corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net El Paseo, you’ll never run out of new adventures to seek every day! Española Way transforms into a street market every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday – giving you the chance to meet local vendors and experience their offerings. One mile around our area, access to walkable attractions such as Miami Beach, Lummus Park, The Wolfsonian Museum, Art Deco Historic Road, and Lincoln Road. If you’re visiting between October to May, avail of free movies at Miami Beach SoundScape where you can watch classics and new releases underneath the stars!
Don’t miss out on our favorite neighborhood spots:
– Havana 1957 Cuban Cuisine, 16 feet away
– Charlotte Bakery, 361 feet away
– Lincoln Road Shops, 0.2 miles away
– Signature Market, 0.3 miles away
– The Wolfsonian-FIU Museum, 0.5 miles away