Florida- El Paseo – ADA – Queen Room
Property Code : LQMBFL005
Our ADA accessible rooms, located on the first floor, feature adapted bathrooms designed for your comfort and convenience. Each room is thoughtfully equipped with a king-size memory foam mattress, a Keurig coffee maker, complimentary Public Goods toiletries, and a flatscreen TV to enhance your overall experience. Situated on Espanola Way, this delightful hotel is an ideal choice for your South Beach retreat.
Immerse yourself in the seamless rhythm of corporate housing at LivingQuarters.net El Paseo, where electrifying experiences await you from sunrise to sundown. Positioned on the historic Española Way, corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net El Paseo places you in the heart of the action. Explore the vibrant paths around South Beach, brimming with a mix of music, art, and curiosities. Just steps away from our property, embrace the lively energy of Miami Beach, whether you’re soaking up the sun or diving into the pulse of its vibrant nightlife. Our tech-enabled apartments offer self-check-in at 4 pm, 24/7 guest support via text, phone, or chat, and a Virtual Front Desk accessible through your mobile device.
In addition to your private space, you can enjoy the building’s shared amenities:
Building amenities include:
– Concierge Closet (for self-service replenishment of amenities)
– Ice machine
– Parking is available for a fee of $40.00 per vehicle, per day, subject to tax. Larger vans, trucks, and tour buses are subject to oversize fees.
– Corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net welcomes your furry friends! One dog or cat is allowed per unit, and a pet fee of $15 per day will apply. Please refer to our Guest Accommodation Agreement regarding the dog breeds we allow at our property.
– This property does not have luggage storage.
– Daily housekeeping services are only provided upon request at an additional cost per cleaning.
Things to do:
At corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net El Paseo, you’ll never run out of new adventures to seek every day! Española Way transforms into a street market every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday – giving you the chance to meet local vendors and experience their offerings. One mile around our area, access to walkable attractions such as Miami Beach, Lummus Park, The Wolfsonian Museum, Art Deco Historic Road, and Lincoln Road. If you’re visiting between October to May, avail of free movies at Miami Beach SoundScape where you can watch classics and new releases underneath the stars!
Don’t miss out on our favorite neighborhood spots:
– Havana 1957 Cuban Cuisine, 16 feet away
– Charlotte Bakery, 361 feet away
– Lincoln Road Shops, 0.2 miles away
– Signature Market, 0.3 miles away
– The Wolfsonian-FIU Museum, 0.5 miles away