Florida- El Paseo – 2 Bedroom – King & Queen
Property Code : LQMBFL011
Indulge in the convenience of our suites, complete with a fully equipped kitchen featuring a full refrigerator, microwave, oven, coffee and tea facilities, and cookware for a hassle-free stay. Accommodating groups or families, our units offer a king-size bed in the master bedroom and an additional queen-size bed in the second bedroom. Nestled on Espanola Way, this enchanting hotel provides the perfect setting for your South Beach retreat.
Stay in rhythm with the vibrant pulse of corporate housing at LivingQuarters.net El Paseo. Unforgettable experiences await you from sunrise to sundown. Positioned on the historic Española Way, corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net El Paseo places you exactly where you want to be. Explore the lively paths of South Beach, adorned with a blend of music, art, and curiosities. Just steps away from our property, immerse yourself in the dynamic energy of Miami Beach, whether basking in the sun or immersing yourself in its vibrant nightlife. Our tech-enabled apartments offer the convenience of self-check-in at 4 pm, ensuring a seamless and efficient arrival process.
In addition to your private space, you can enjoy the building’s shared amenities:
Building amenities include:
– Concierge Closet (for self-service replenishment of amenities)
– Ice machine
– Parking is available for a fee of $40.00 per vehicle, per day, subject to tax. Larger vans, trucks, and tour buses are subject to oversize fees.
– Corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net welcomes your furry friends! One dog or cat is allowed per unit, and a pet fee of $15 per day will apply. Please refer to our Guest Accommodation Agreement regarding the dog breeds we allow at our property.
– This property does not have luggage storage.
– Daily housekeeping services are only provided upon request at an additional cost per cleaning.
Things to do:
At corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net El Paseo, you’ll never run out of new adventures to seek every day! Española Way transforms into a street market every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday – giving you the chance to meet local vendors and experience their offerings. One mile around our area, access to walkable attractions such as Miami Beach, Lummus Park, The Wolfsonian Museum, Art Deco Historic Road, and Lincoln Road. If you’re visiting between October to May, avail of free movies at Miami Beach SoundScape where you can watch classics and new releases underneath the stars!
Don’t miss out on our favorite neighborhood spots:
– Havana 1957 Cuban Cuisine, 16 feet away
– Charlotte Bakery, 361 feet away
– Lincoln Road Shops, 0.2 miles away
– Signature Market, 0.3 miles away
– The Wolfsonian-FIU Museum, 0.5 miles away