Florida- El Paseo – 1 Bedroom Suite – 2 Queens
Property Code : LQMBFL008
Immerse yourself in convenience with our suites featuring a fully equipped kitchen, complete with a full refrigerator, microwave, oven, coffee maker, and cookware – ensuring a seamless and comfortable stay. Experience the ultimate relaxation on two cozy, queen-size mattresses and enjoy the entertainment provided by a flatscreen TV when you’re not basking in the Miami sun. Nestled on Espanola Way, our charming hotel is the perfect choice for your South Beach getaway.
At corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net El Paseo, every moment is charged with excitement. From sunrise to sundown, electrifying experiences await our guests. Positioned on the renowned Española Way, our corporate housing is strategically located where you want to be. Explore the vibrant paths around South Beach, brimming with a mix of music, art, and curiosities. Just steps away from our property, indulge in the lively atmosphere of Miami Beach, whether you’re soaking up the sun or immersing yourself in the vibrant nightlife. Our tech-enabled apartments offer the convenience of self-check-in at 4 pm, adding a modern touch to your stay.
In addition to your private space, you can enjoy the building’s shared amenities:
Building amenities include:
– Concierge Closet (for self-service replenishment of amenities)
– Ice machine
– Parking is available for a fee of $40.00 per vehicle, per day, subject to tax. Larger vans, trucks, and tour buses are subject to oversize fees.
– Corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net welcomes your furry friends! One dog or cat is allowed per unit, and a pet fee of $15 per day will apply. Please refer to our Guest Accommodation Agreement regarding the dog breeds we allow at our property.
– This property does not have luggage storage.
– Daily housekeeping services are only provided upon request at an additional cost per cleaning.
Things to do:
At corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net El Paseo, you’ll never run out of new adventures to seek every day! Española Way transforms into a street market every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday – giving you the chance to meet local vendors and experience their offerings. One mile around our area, access to walkable attractions such as Miami Beach, Lummus Park, The Wolfsonian Museum, Art Deco Historic Road, and Lincoln Road. If you’re visiting between October to May, avail of free movies at Miami Beach SoundScape where you can watch classics and new releases underneath the stars!
Don’t miss out on our favorite neighborhood spots:
– Havana 1957 Cuban Cuisine, 16 feet away
– Charlotte Bakery, 361 feet away
– Lincoln Road Shops, 0.2 miles away
– Signature Market, 0.3 miles away
– The Wolfsonian-FIU Museum, 0.5 miles away