Denver – Comma LoHi – 1 Bedroom with Den – King & Full
Property Code : LQDCO002
This one bedroom apartment includes a king-size bed in the main bedroom along with a full kitchen and additional full-size bed in the den area.
Where fun and convenience meet: this modern hotel is smack-dab in the middle of Denver’s quirky, youthful Lower Highland neighborhood. This makes it easy to visit all the eateries and nightlife spots LoHi has to offer and relax in style with multiple parks and attractions — including Coors Field — less than two miles away! Our tech-enabled apartments offer self check-in at 4pm.
During your stay, you’ll have complete and exclusive access to your apartment.
– Please note that although we share a building, Kasa is not affiliated with The Comma Cafe Restaurant and Bar located on the ground floor. The Comma Cafe Restaurant and Bar is open for lunch, dinner, or a quick stop for late-night drinks and music.
– This property does not have luggage storage, pool, or gym.
– Daily housekeeping services are only provided upon request at an additional cost per cleaning.
– There is no on-site parking available, but public garages and street parking are available nearby.
Things to do:
LoHi is trendy, young, and inspiring. From its well-known bars like Highland Tavern to its more eclectic offerings like the iconic Little Man Ice Cream, this neighborhood offers dozens of places to eat, drink, and indulge! Venturing out further is easy from this premier location, you are a quick, 25 minute walk from Coors Field and Union Station/Downtown. At night, check out the Avanti market, but make sure you don’t stay up too late to miss a morning jog in Commons Park.
Don’t miss out on our favorite neighborhood spots:
– Highland Tavern, 0.2 miles away
– Avanti Food and Beverage, 0.4 miles away
– My Neighborhood Felix, 0.6 miles away
– Whole Foods, 1.1 miles away
– Denver Selfie Museum, 1.8 miles away