Chicago – South Loop – Studio – King
Property Code : LQCIL017
Indulge in the comfort of a deluxe studio apartment situated in the heart of Chicago! Your LivingQuarters.net corporate housing provides a luxurious king-size memory foam mattress, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, an in-unit washer/dryer, and inviting living areas.
Immerse yourself in the cultural and culinary delights of Chicago at LivingQuarters.net South Loop Chicago, conveniently located within walking distance of the Museum Campus, McCormick Place Center, and an array of restaurants and shops. Opt for LivingQuarters.net corporate housing for your Windy City sojourn, featuring spacious floor plans, fully equipped kitchens, laundry facilities, and parking amenities. Experience the convenience of self-check-in at 4 pm with our tech-enabled apartments.
In addition to your private space, you can enjoy the building’s shared amenities.
– Fitness studio
– Business center
– Gourmet coffee bar
– Controlled access
– Night patrol for extra security
– On-site dog park and designated dog walking areas
– Our building is LEED Certified, allowing our guests to enjoy an experience that has lower environmental impact.
– We welcome furry friends! Only one dog or cat is allowed per unit, and a pet fee of $15 per day will apply. Please refer to our Guest Accommodation Agreement regarding the dog breeds we allow at our property.
– Additionally, parking is available on-site for a fee based on the length of your reservation: $22 per night for 1-6 nights; $16 per night for 7-28 nights, $10 per night for 29+ nights. Parking fees will be collected online through your corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net Booking Confirmation.
– This property does not have luggage storage or a pool.
– Daily housekeeping services are only provided upon request at an additional cost per cleaning.
Things to do:
South Loop is a music hub with a wealth of restaurants, bars, and history to be enjoyed by locals and travelers alike. Visit Grant Park, a short, 15-minute walk from your apartment, or take a quick tour over to Chess Records to learn more about music legends like Chuck Berry and Muddy Waters. In this neighborhood, there is no shortage of music to listen to, food to eat, or fun things to do.
Don’t miss out on our favorite neighborhood spots:
– Target Grocery, 0.1 miles away
– Sociale Chicago, 0.1 miles away
– Stan’s Donuts, 0.4 miles away
– Eleven City Diner, 0.6 miles away
– Maggie Daley Park, 1.2 miles away