Chicago – Magnificent Mile – Studio – Balcony – Queen
Property Code : LQCIL007
Experience the comfort of an extended stay in Chicago with our cozy unit available for 30+ nights! Your corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net provides a private balcony, a spacious bedroom featuring a king-size memory foam mattress, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, an in-unit washer/dryer, and 24/7 controlled access to the building.
Situated within walking distance of Oak Street Beach, Michigan Avenue, and the Gold Coast, our corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net seamlessly connects you to the vibrant Chicago scene. Nearby attractions include Millennium Park, the Chicago Children’s Museum, and the Lincoln Park Zoo. Check-in is quick and easy; each person in your group aged 18 and older will need to present a photo ID to the building concierge upon check-in. Look out for check-in instructions via email before your arrival. We are eager to host you!
All community amenities are reserved for permanent residents of this property only. The amenities are *unavailable* for corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net guests, and we cannot make exceptions to this policy. Thank you for understanding.
– On-site parking available for $50 per night
– Corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net welcomes your furry friends! One dog or cat is allowed per unit, and a pet fee of $15 per day will apply. Please refer to our Guest Accommodation Agreement regarding the dog breeds we allow at our property.
– Daily housekeeping services are only provided upon request at an additional cost per cleaning.
– Heating and cooling is a two-pipe system at this property, which means either heat or A/C is on throughout the property. The thermostat cannot run both or switch between the two. Heat is turned on in the fall (around October 15) and turned off in the spring (between April 15 and May 1).
Things to do:
Three blocks from the Magnificent Mile and six from the Museum of Contemporary Art, this corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net is located within Chicago’s chic River North neighborhood. Here, shopping, restaurants, bars, and nightlife all abound in an exciting, high-end area that has something for everyone.
Don’t miss out on our favorite neighborhood spots:
– Etta – River North, one block away
– Whole Foods grocery store, one block away
– Millennium Park, 1.2 miles away
– Beatrix, 0.5 miles away
– Walgreens, 0.25 miles away