Charlotte – FreeMoreWest – 1 Bedroom – King
Property Code : LQCNC008
Begin your Charlotte experience in our standard one-bedroom apartments, equipped with a luxurious king-size memory foam bed, a convenient sofa sleeper in the living room, a full kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, an in-unit Keurig, and a private balcony.
Unwind and embrace the local vibe in FreeMoreWest, just outside Charlotte. This laid-back neighborhood boasts numerous parks, acclaimed restaurants, and a continually evolving uptown atmosphere. For a livelier experience, Charlotte’s vibrant city center is only ten minutes away, providing access to everything the renowned Queen City has to offer. Enhancing your stay, our tech-enabled apartments offer the convenience of self-check-in at 4 pm.
In addition to your private space, you can enjoy the building’s shared amenities
- Outdoor pool and BBQ
- Game room
- Fitness studio
- Yoga room
- Individual work spaces
- Fireplace lounge
- Pet park and pet wash station
- One complimentary parking space is available on site on a first-come, first-serve basis. There is also street parking around our property if you are traveling with more than one vehicle.
- Corporate housing welcomes your furry friends! One dog or cat is allowed per unit, and a pet fee of $15 per day will apply. Please refer to our Guest Accommodation Agreement regarding the dog breeds we allow at our property.
- This property does not have an elevator.
- This property does not have luggage storage.
- Daily housekeeping services are only provided upon request at an additional cost per cleaning.
Things to do:
Near the intersection of 277 and 77 and close to a number of restaurants and attractions lies this fresh, vibrant property. Within a five-minute drive of several parks, bars, eateries, and even a water park, you’re close to all FreeMoreWest has to offer. Venturing out just a little farther will allow you to enjoy all of the sights and sounds of downtown Charlotte. Attend an expo at the Charlotte Convention Center, catch a Panthers game at Bank of America Stadium, or take a campus tour of Johnson & Wales University, all of which are less than seven minutes from your apartment.
Don’t miss out on our favorite neighborhood spots:
- Pinky’s Westside Grill, 0.6 miles away
- Aldi Supermarket, 1.5 miles away
- Dr. Charles L. Sifford Golf Course, 1.6 miles away
- Mint Museum Uptown, 2.0 miles away
Driving is the simplest way to get from point A to point B in Charlotte. However, you can easily catch a rideshare into the city or use their excellent public transit system. What’s more, there are plenty of places to dine, play, and exercise less than a mile from your front door.