Charlotte – Edison House – Junior Studio – Queen
Property Code : LQCNC002
Embrace simplicity in this efficient studio, featuring a kitchenette with a mini-fridge and coffee maker, along with a comfortable memory foam mattress.
Nestled in the coveted Dilworth neighborhood, Corporate Housing Edison House Charlotte provides a welcoming haven for travelers seeking both convenience and charm. Follow a tree-lined path from the property to find yourself amidst shops, restaurants, and cafes, with a backdrop of historic homes along the way. Our tech-enabled apartments facilitate self-check-in at 4 pm, ensuring a seamless and convenient start to your stay.
In addition to your private space, you can enjoy the building’s shared amenities
- Community room
- Fire pits
Building amenities are subject to availability per property. Please check the “Guest Access” section of your Virtual Front Desk for details.
- Complimentary parking is available on site on a first-come, first-serve basis. There is also street parking around our property if you are traveling with more than one vehicle.
- These Corporate housing have central air conditioning and heat. There are no individual controls in our units. Fans are available upon request.
- Housekeeping service is available upon request for a fee.
- This property does not have an elevator.
- This property does not have luggage storage, a pool, or a gym.
- This property does not have laundry facilities.
- This property has one ADA room with a roll-in shower. Please reach out to our Guest Experience Team if you have concerns regarding mobility needs.
Things to do:
Dilworth is one of Charlotte’s most sought-after neighborhoods and Charlotte’s first “streetcar suburb.” This charming locale blends history and nature with a distinct Southern spirit. Corporate Housing Edison House Charlotte is within walking distance of East Boulevard, known for its restaurants, cafés, and shops along its tree-lined streets. Popular attractions like Freedom Park, Discovery Place Nature Museum, and NASCAR Hall of Fame are no more than 2 miles away – easily accessed by car in less than 10 minutes.
Whether you are walking or driving, Dilworth’s grid-style neighborhood makes it easy for travelers to get around. Rideshares are also available if you want to adventure further into the city.