Austin, Texas – 2nd Street -1 Bedroom – City View – King
Property Code : LQAUTX001
Immerse yourself in the vibrant ambiance of Austin’s live music scene and bustling streets, all from the comfort of your contemporary apartment. With high-rise views overlooking the river and downtown, your Kasa is conveniently located within walking distance of local restaurants, nightlife, and the iconic South Congress Bridge. Our tech-enabled apartments provide the convenience of self-check-in at 4 pm.
Our standard one-bedroom apartments feature king-size beds with memory foam mattresses, fully equipped kitchens, and spacious living areas. Revel in spectacular city views and take advantage of the building’s pool and gym facilities.
It’s worth noting that Austin is experiencing growth, and there is ongoing construction across the street. Please be aware that construction noise may occur between 7 am and 5 pm on weekdays.
- This property has limited complimentary parking (one car per reservation). Nearby street parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Austin is growing! Construction projects in progress at, or near, this property. Though all construction abides by city noise ordinances, construction may result in additional background noise at your Corporate housing.
- Corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net welcomes your furry friends! One dog or cat is allowed per unit, and a pet fee of $15 per day will apply. Please refer to our Guest Accommodation Agreement regarding the dog breeds we allow at our property.
- This property does not have luggage storage.
- Daily housekeeping services are only provided upon request at an additional cost per cleaning.
Things to do:
This property is smack-dab in the middle of downtown Austin, which means you have easy access to a number of exciting restaurants, bars, nightlife spots, and activities for all ages. You’re a mere block from Republic Square and two from South Congress Bridge, where you can watch Texas’ largest bat colony take off into the night at dusk.
Don’t miss some of our favorite neighborhood spots:
- Violet Crown Cinema, 340 feet away
- ACL Live, 0.1 miles away
- Royal Blue Grocery, 0.2 miles away
- Terry Black’s BBQ, 0.9 miles away
- Lonesome Dove Bistro, 0.6 miles away
- Voodoo Doughnut, 0.9 miles away
City transit is available within walking distance from your front door; the downtown station is a 10-minute walk away. While in the city, rideshares are a quick, convenient option, or hop on a nearby scooter or bike. The possibilities are endless!