Austin, Texas – 2nd Street – Deluxe 1 Bedroom – River View – King
Property Code : LQAUTX004
Experience the delightful melodies of Austin’s live music scene and the vibrant energy of its streets right from the comfort of your modern apartment. Nestled in a high-rise with panoramic views of the river and downtown, your Corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net is conveniently located within walking distance of local eateries, nightlife hotspots, and, most notably, the South Congress Bridge. Our technology-equipped apartments facilitate a seamless self-check-in process starting at 4 pm.
Indulge in the luxury of our deluxe one-bedroom apartments, featuring recently upgraded kitchens and bathrooms. Unwind on king-size beds with memory foam mattresses in spacious living areas that offer captivating views of the Colorado River. Step out onto your private balcony to soak in the atmosphere and enjoy access to the building’s pool and gym facilities.
- This property has limited complimentary parking (one car per reservation). Nearby street parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Austin is growing! Construction projects in progress at, or near, this property. Though all construction abides by city noise ordinances, construction may result in additional background noise at your Corporate housing.
- Corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net welcomes your furry friends! One dog or cat is allowed per unit, and a pet fee of $15 per day will apply. Please refer to our Guest Accommodation Agreement regarding the dog breeds we allow at our property.
- This property does not have luggage storage.
- Daily housekeeping services are only provided upon request at an additional cost per cleaning
Things to do:
This property is smack-dab in the middle of downtown Austin, which means you have easy access to a number of exciting restaurants, bars, nightlife spots, and activities for all ages. You’re a mere block from Republic Square and two from South Congress Bridge, where you can watch Texas’ largest bat colony take off into the night at dusk.
Don’t miss some of our favorite neighborhood spots:
- Violet Crown Cinema, 340 feet away
- ACL Live, 0.1 miles away
- Royal Blue Grocery, 0.2 miles away
- Terry Black’s BBQ, 0.9 miles away
- Lonesome Dove Bistro, 0.6 miles away
- Voodoo Doughnut, 0.9 miles away
City transit is available within walking distance from your front door; the downtown station is a 10-minute walk away. While in the city, rideshares are a quick, convenient option, or hop on a nearby scooter or bike. The possibilities are endless!