Austin, Texas – 2nd Street – 2 Bedroom – King & King
Property Code : LQAUTX003
Experience the comfort of our standard two-bedroom apartments, each equipped with king-size beds featuring memory foam mattresses. Enjoy the convenience of two bathrooms and a sofa bed in the spacious living room. Unwind on your private balcony while having access to the building’s pool and gym facilities.
While Austin continues to grow, please be aware of ongoing construction across the street. Construction noise may occur between 7 am and 5 pm on weekdays. Embrace the vibrant atmosphere of Austin with the sweet sounds of live music and lively streets right from your contemporary apartment.
Marvel at high-rise views of the river and downtown, and take advantage of the proximity to local restaurants, nightlife, and the iconic South Congress Bridge. Our tech-enabled apartments offer a seamless self-check-in process starting at 4 pm. Your Corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net ensures a modern and convenient stay in the heart of Austin.
- This property has limited complimentary parking (one car per reservation). Nearby street parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Austin is growing! Construction projects in progress at, or near, this property. Though all construction abides by city noise ordinances, construction may result in additional background noise at your Corporate housing.
- Corporate housing by LivingQuarters.net welcomes your furry friends! One dog or cat is allowed per unit, and a pet fee of $15 per day will apply. Please refer to our Guest Accommodation Agreement regarding the dog breeds we allow at our property.
- This property does not have luggage storage.
- Daily housekeeping services are only provided upon request at an additional cost per cleaning
Things to do:
This property is smack-dab in the middle of downtown Austin, which means you have easy access to a number of exciting restaurants, bars, nightlife spots, and activities for all ages. You’re a mere block from Republic Square and two from South Congress Bridge, where you can watch Texas’ largest bat colony take off into the night at dusk.
Don’t miss some of our favorite neighborhood spots:
- Violet Crown Cinema, 340 feet away
- ACL Live, 0.1 miles away
- Royal Blue Grocery, 0.2 miles away
- Terry Black’s BBQ, 0.9 miles away
- Lonesome Dove Bistro, 0.6 miles away
- Voodoo Doughnut, 0.9 miles away
City transit is available within walking distance from your front door; the downtown station is a 10-minute walk away. While in the city, rideshares are a quick, convenient option, or hop on a nearby scooter or bike. The possibilities are endless!